READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Monday, August 16, 2010

What a traditional fashion show =D

Yesterday my school gt a fashion show in which those models are wearing traditional clothes(baju batik,cheongsam,penampang etc)..I couldn't accept that i was one of them..Early in the morning,once reached school then changed the kadazan shirt n skirt..After that,teacher Y helped me to make up,maybe i have not make up for a long time,I felt so uncomfortable with my face..And of course I hate the freaking high heels == made my legs hurt..When i walked infront of so many ppl,i thought they would come out some sounds like Wuuuu..but when me n mabel went out the dataran was so quiet,can u imagine 900++ ppl suddenly so quiet..Eventually,i figured out that it was because ppl couldn't recognised me and they were guessing who is me..=D Did i really look different??(maybe)
First time like a models and so many cameras in front of me to take our photos while walking..
A lots of photos were took yesterday..I'll share it mayb tomorrow =D

No comments:

Post a Comment