READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

R.I.P

Today was a sad day for the frogs..Before the experiment,i thought it would be fun like when we observed our blood..But everything became so sad when i was watching the frog dead in front of me in the container that filled with chloroform..After that my group member X took the dead frog out and started to dissect it..I was like frozen and did not dare to dissect it..But,because of our group only has 5 ppl..so i had to do it ><.."I'm sorry frog,may God bless u"Eventually, the frog dead in our bloody hands..TT..One of group member Y was standing aside and watching until the tears almost came out..How cruel is it??After that, i went to get the fish that teacher bought and of course it had dead..But i still felt scare to touch it..Omg...
To all the frogs,hope u all Rest In Peace ..

No comments:

Post a Comment