READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Monday, August 9, 2010

Its more than enough =)

Today i gt my add maths n sejarah paper..Although didnt get highest in the class but i still satisfied with it because i think mr wong wont scold me ba =) The most surprisingly is my sejarah.The test 1 n mid term i gt B and what i expected this time is not to get lower than the 1st test because i only read bab 5..Then when i gt the paper i was so surprised than i gt an A =D..I quickly double checked it whether it is my paper..I really did what i have promised  =),you should pay me bck too..hehe..Hope i can improve again for coming exam xD

No comments:

Post a Comment