READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

......==

Today evrybody is discussing about the singing competition for next week..When to practice??Who can stay??bla bla bla..At first,i din think of want to stay back because thursday is my sweetest day for week days..but just too bad ..what to do..have to support..However,i really dun understand how can somebody so cold-blooded and said such thing was STUPID..if u think u r intelligent enough, then pls leave our school..go to a better one ,with all the students who have same idea and attitude with u..i believe u'll fail to find it because i think if u still keep that unwantable attitude i believe u will be rejected by ppl in the future even in the society..I seriously dislike u ...I would be happy if my class is having a clever ppl..but not a student with all negative attitude..dun let me look down on you ==

No comments:

Post a Comment