READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Haiz...SO..........

I'm not purposely want to gossip abt this..My school has a teacher Y..She is totally a busybody..E go n rampas our class's buku kawalan just because our monitor did not pass up the book for ONE TIME..then, she introduced our monitor a new rules..in which only 2 students can go toilet on each period..lagi over is students who are later than the subject teacher go in the class considered late and need to record names =.= I'm not saying that this is totally not good..but sometimes have to think of the students who have duty (prefects,librarians etc)..Let's say:(our recess is 9.20 then we will let the students leave at 9.40.Then, we have to off the air-cond and lock the doors+return the key.I think most probably it will be 9.45-9.50 when we reach class..what if the teacher is so punctual and enters the class at 9.40 sharp,then i think half of the class will be late =.=) Sometimes the rules do not need to be totally strict,when things go to the limit may becomes worse..

No comments:

Post a Comment