READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Everything was so rushed today @@

Today was lucky because physics teacher didnt give the paper yet..=D After phsics class was 8.50,then my bm teacher,En. Z came to my class and suddenly i was asked to join something called kursus pertolongan cemas @ 9pm..It meant that i had to go immediately without any preparation..Though i felt so rush,the kursus is still interesting except for the CPR hembus part =.=..I learned a lot ^^..After the kursus,it was the last 2 period(chemistry),i think mr wong will be proud because among the 4 highest in the class,there are 3 from EA xD! Of course ,the mr X was not happy and said want to die again..(who cares?)..
After the bell rang,i attended my chinese class followed by my duty in the library..Since the programme was not working for quite long,therefore we got lots of books have to process..It was 3pm when everything ended..
Who knows aunty came and fetched me @ 3.20 because nobody informed her and she gt to fetch private school's students first..I hate go bck home late...

No comments:

Post a Comment