READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hmm...i can feel the difference

At the beginning of this year,i seem that transformed to another person..I did not care about my results,spent time most on computer,did everything last minute..Now,i come back dy..the original 1 xD!But i still feel regret on something i has lost..
Btw,i gt all my results eventually and i am satisfied with my results because i only gt 1B xD..I tried not to show my expression in school because a lot of ppl failed for physics..My physics teacher said:"1st time 4Sc1 gt so many failed.."Haiz,for those who failed ,I'm sorry about that..However,just forget abt it and fight for the next exam 
Gambateh! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment