READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I hate the night like this =(

Haiz .." Its late at night and i cant sleep..missing u just runs too deep.. " I really miss zau gong..so late also have not visit him..Just because of the "unfinishable" homework and the folio bla bla bla..I also dont know why that I always cant finish my homework unless i burn the midnight oil,and of course the next day,i'll be late and a scary panda would appear in SMKSM ==Mayb i should try to control myself stop online-ing.. Suppose ppl will be happy when the night is raining,rainy day can have a sweetdreams..But now i think i shall finish the important homework first instead of doing the m.word..Haiz.....I hate it..

No comments:

Post a Comment