READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Thursday, September 2, 2010

Patriotic singing competiton ^^

Today my class joined a singing competition in the school..Because of this competition,we stayed back and practiced for few times..A lot of things happened (quarrel,not co-operating etc)..Eventually,the competition has ended today..Specially thanks to Miss Y(my english teacher),the instruments team,my friends who taught me a lots,all the 4sc1students and those who supported me and my class today..And i'm here to apologised for didn't conducted well today..it was my 1st time become a conductor in my lives..^^
4sc1, we did a GOOD JOB..Even if we couldn't win ,you guys are still the champion for me =D..



Instruments:Guitar,Violin,Flute
High Pitch Girls:HPG
Low Pitch Girls:LPG
Boys:B
REPLACED WITH INSRTUMENT 


SATU SUARA
Verse A
Mengapa kita berbeza B
Ku tahu hatimu dipolusi benci B
Kita harus bersama HPG
Aku, kau mereka, memahami, kompromi HPG
 Verse B
Kita satu komuniti, satu arah destinasi LPG
Hey generasi muda, usah kau bersendiri LPG
Kita punya satu hati, satu cita satu jiwa HPG
Kau aku dan merekaHPG, kita satu nama  ALL
 Chorus 
Dengan satu suara,
kita serupa, walau berbeza
Genggam semangat waja
Dan langkah bersama
Dalam rentak padu yang sama】 ALL
 RAP: ENGLISH  
It's the B to the E to the L I A              
Let's keep our head up for better days
Do walk hand in hand if you understand
The message is to be together in this motherland】S,MK,KY,CT
 Verse A
【Where is the love that used to shine 
In this darkest hour, we’re gonna be just fine 】Girls
So let the love shines in your soul  B
This revolution is gonna be our destiny call  ALL
 Verse B
【Dalam satu suara, kita tiada bezanya 
Nyanyi lagu yang sama, rentak sekata 】LPG
Dengan satu suara, kita janji menjaga HPG
Kau, aku dan mereka,HPG kita satu nama ALL
 Repeat Chorus
【Dengan satu suara
Kita serupa, walau berbeza
Genggam semangat waja
Dan langkah bersama
Dalam rentak jiwa yang sama】ALL
 Bridge
【Sekiranya ku jatuh, terus bangunkan aku
Dan aku  lakukan yang sama untukmu
Kau, aku dan mereka 
Dalam satu irama, dalam satu cinta】 ALL
RAP: TAMIL
eethu un valkai, un pathei, un eerthukaalam (this is your life, your path and your future) otremei veedum kai kodhe nadeethe vaa (unity is needed, come walk hand in hand)
naalai maadrum un nadeetheyil
(tomorrow's changes is in your path) en thola yen paala kuraalyil? (my friend, why do it with different voices?)
 RAP: KANTONIS
我地国家应该一条心
(Our country should be one heart and one soul)
生活过得好, 紧要我地大家开心
(Our lives are good and our happiness is important)
我地马来西亚社会真係惦
(Our Malaysian society is great)
论遇到乜野困难, 我地一齐可以搞惦
(Whatever problems we face we can sort it out together)
 Repeat Chorus [2X] 

No comments:

Post a Comment