READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm back =D

yea..i have recovered from some 'illness'..i never think i can back to original so fast..maybe my way of thinking changed dy..who knows..hehe..Was having meeting @ school just now..so sorry for scolding u guys..>.< if can ,i didn't wish to do so..but its too over..at least make some changes ma..^.^ U guys never  know my feelings one..when you really devoted a lots for someone and his/her not appreciate at all..u guys will never knows how hurt it is...so anyone reading here,please change..don't let me angry until send  to hospital before i graduate..i still want to live ^^ ok..apart from that i wish to advise all ladies and gentleman,please appreciate what you have ^^..don't wait until you lost only know its important and regret..its too late to realise~~its too late~~

No comments:

Post a Comment