READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Thursday, September 30, 2010

Extra cold~~

Normally i always feel sleepy at night..but tonight i feel so lonely with my eyes that insist don't want to rest...Why??I don't know....................That's too many things that i got to think of......this is life...I've entered a terrible paradise...which has a beautiful looks but "spoilage" inside...And whenever i'm dealing with some problems....illness will always choose this timing to visit me....that's why tomorrow i think better don't go to school....i'm tired to face the daily problems....i really really really need rest.....Troubles can you take a rest also???Rest is to prepare you for a longer journey^^....Yea..rest,but i still can't close my eyes with so many disturbances in my brain....And i feel extra cold right now........>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment