READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Thursday, September 30, 2010

Eventually~~

Everything ended peacefully...i had a talk to him just now...while talking,my tears kept on rolling down along my cheek...Eventually,he got nothing much to say...unlike the past,everything single word that i said he got his way to object me...I felt so strange when he was speechless...this never happened between us..and made me wondered:you really got nothing to say?Yes,because i should just keep quiet since everything that i say will hurt you..my heart is bleeding when heard u're crying..i don't want you to get hurt...My tears again...instead of thinking whether what he said is true...but this time i need to surrender really...i leave you,is becuase i don't want to become third party and there are actually 2 person between us ...as you know...i'm not that kind of person...i can't being so selfish..even people always say:Love is blind...but i'm not blind...i can see people crying when they lost something that is precious for them...so,i rather to get hurt and keep myself crying alone in a corner...so,we'll never meet again...bye!
在你的记忆里面有一个我.在你最痛苦的时候陪你渡过,难过过了,天晴朗了,我就走
你拯救我的寂寞,我的痛,我的梦,在你的面前,我不必保留,还来不及对你说,迟到的我的心动. 
你的好,你的坏.我的脾气你最懂
我不要你来心疼我(我不要你离开我)
明天的以后,我们会懂,失恋的挫折让人变更成熟. 
我对你感觉胜过爱情. 
因为有你,给我勇气,给我用不完的运气
其实也想好好爱你
只怕到最后不小心让你伤心(我不怕会伤心). 
对不起,我对你再好再亲密都不能在一起.
最后看你在别人怀里
有天我会找到我的唯一(我并不是你的唯一). 
还微笑祝福你

No comments:

Post a Comment