READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Meaningful ^^

Todays english lesson, teacher asked us to write a poem entitled Life...My group members were discussing but i did not joined them...so sorry o..Eventually i created one poem:
LIFE
Yesterday were captured pictures,
With different faces and expressions,
Today was a fairytale,
Mesmerized by happiness and loves,
Tomorrow's like unpredictable weather,
A strange and mystical paradise,
Yesterday,today and tomorrow,
Pissed-off,grieve,and pistachio,
Life,
Is described as a puzzle,
Satisfies with pieces of memories.
Meaningful ^^.

Any comments??I can only used the simple words,because my vocab's not good...
Realized something??Today was a fairytale by taylor swift..^^
And today only know that our exam has shifted to an earlier date which is next week...
Everyone's response is:what?why?how?(What happened?Why so early?How to study?) hehe...Guys,just accept the facts la..what to do..we couldn't do or change anything besides studying...I
think i'll get a bad results this time...>.< Nvm,i can accept de,i won't go suicide like some people..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment