READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Holidays ^^




Thought that i  would enjoy it..Really..Yet,1 week just leave me..and i find it BORING..
6-7/9-took care of my aunty's grandson...he looks cute but extremely active...I played with him until i felt tired but he still full of energy ==..

10/9-Went to lm..my parents and sis watching piranha..what to do??its 18..then,i just window shopping around and end up playing in Fireworks..It looked has a major changed..

And the rest of time i spent it on:A)playing darts..throw,throw and throw...i hang it on the door..Eventually,i think the door would be replaced soon ^^..B)Doing homework...a bit by a bit every day,as a consequence of my LAZINESS,still left a lots ><..C)Online-ing..playing games(viwawa)..making picture(ownskin)...songs..D)watching drama..haiz..so addicted to the story line..ended up with an ending that cant fulfill what i want(偷心大圣PS男)..E)playing mahjong(bad luck==)..always lost..F)other minor activities..^^
Fulled of holes ^^

wan download??http://www.ownskin.com/gif_detail?t=3jPoO3A7




No comments:

Post a Comment