READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Thursday, September 9, 2010

Why you always hurt ppl?==

Why you always appear when people do not need you?And u can always force ppl to accept you..When ppl is enjoying with you,then you will just leave them alone..Guess what??It is LOVE..hehe..Yea..A lot ppl is hurt because of love..What to do??Blame benzene amino acid mayb...My gor,just lost his relationship with his gf..And of course i felt sad for him..Still can rmbr i saw his gf at the carnival 2 months ago..And now,everything changed...I really hope that those relationships can last longer so that can lessen the number of ppl who get hurts...Ok,everything released then i can have my sweetdreams^^
Nites everyone xD

No comments:

Post a Comment