READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nice day ^^

Yesterday..finished meeting then went to lm..because my friend X said hungry wor..then had to accompany him go buy some food to fill stomach..Today,i went to lm too..i have a kind of trip+learning class...its sushi class =D..learned how to make then can eat whatever i've done..hehe..have lots of fun with some juniors...after that,go to tuition..kena shoot again== but nvm,used to it dy..but i have to say sorry to my friends for my tutor is not taking them anymore..i actually don't know what's happening..today got a bit blur blur de..sorry..This two days has made a conclusion which is i'm becoming more and more independent..

No comments:

Post a Comment