READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Sunday, October 3, 2010

I don't need you to know the truth ==

Have you ever heard a gossip or gossiped before??I think most of the human being gossiped before...and me too...But something I wonder is:did you think of people's feeling or think that would it be too over???
Recently,i heard a gossip...and of course I'm one of the character...I don't mind gossip...but its really really TOO OVER...I don't feel like want to share the contents here...But got something to be thrown out from my mind...For the one who started the fire,you have your right to talk,i have my right to sue you at the same time...Just to advise you...sometimes..you would be unlucky and meet someone that is hot-tempered,and that particular person may sue you just because of one single word that you said...So,don't blame anyone else on that time... Those words came from your mouth..in other words,you invited troubles to come to you...Mention first...i'm not scolding but advising...this is for your own good ^^..
While for those who are listening to gossip,i have a small question...Will you go and ask around to find out the truth??And even ask the particular person...If yes,then i have something to advise you too...If i say a word 4 alphabet ****,its start from f,continued with u,fu** ,what would you think about??A bad word??Why make you think of it??Because your mind is having this word...Its the same as how you interpret a gossip...if you have negative thinking of him/her,then automatically,whatever he/she do,you will interpret that as WRONG...When you have a trust on a person...with sincerely...no matter what he/she do,you will still believe on him/her...So,please don't come and ask me anything before you really have thought of the fact with your logical thinking...If you dislike/suspected me,then just think whatever you like..Because I don't want to waste ENERGY,TIME,and my SALIVA to explain for nothing...I don't need you to know the truth,I need true friend that trust me all the time whenever,whatever and wherever...  

No comments:

Post a Comment