READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Monday, June 1, 2015

Grown up mentally

Just read my previous post today and I found out how naive I was in the past. And now I believe if I read this post few years later I will definitely feel the same. I guess this is what my ex meant last time. I know it is hard to practice but this is always the best way.
You don't know how many ten years you can have. Why should we stay upset when the days still pass no matter what? So, I hope I can be a pistachio from now on. Throw everything bad behind and step forward. Its not a bad thing to look behind but not to move behind.
I will never forget someone told me:"its a good thing to have something to regret about, then you'll be remembering the particular thing or person. Sometimes soneone are only meant to be remenbered. " :)
#imiss#butnoteager#someonearemeanttoberemembered

No comments:

Post a Comment