READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Thursday, June 4, 2015

Many things in life are free :D

Do you always grab for something free in life? Drinks? Foods? Petrol? Hahaha. Many things in life are free, which include happiness. Many people include me thinks money can't buy happiness and it is true because it is FOC XP

We always sad for something or someone. Have you ever wonder why we don't control our feelings ourselves? At the end of the day, you will realise somehow actually you can control your happiness as you decide to be happy or sad whether you mind or don't. I guess everyone in this world is borne to be loved. Why don't you think about someone who loves you when you are upset?

Don't worry, be happy!! Let's live while we're young XD


No comments:

Post a Comment