READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Thursday, June 11, 2015

11-6-2015

Been busy during this study week. Coming two weeks will be my exam week, and then uh huh uh huh its MERDEKA!!!! Hooray!! This semester exam seems a slight different for me though it might seems no difference for others. Why? Because finally my study ohm is backed after 4 years. Just one thing unlike the past, despite the results as long as I've tried my best then it will reaches my satisfaction. 

Now I realised there are many things that worth for me to appreciate other what I'm appreciating right now. Just like we are reading a story book, reaching a climax in the midpoint and so as we grown up, we will discover more and more things that we never even touch it before. Then, you got panic and you wonder how you should handle it. When you handled it in an unsuitable way and you will be blamed before you learned a lesson. 


Whatever it is. Just give it a try. This is life, when I was down, one of my friend said: "just treat life as a roller coaster: sometimes up and sometimes down." I'm always glad to have someone with me when I need. Appreciate everyone whom I love and loves me. ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment