READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Sunday, June 28, 2015

28-6-2015

Finally, I am declared freedom after my first year exam :D The smile that you can't even hide from your face will like a mask put on your face.

After I rest well and come into my comfort zone, the questions that I don't want to answer still there yet I have no answer yet. Or perhaps in another way, I have the unacceptable answer even couldn't accepted by me. Well, all I want is happiness. I will never ever forget the hard time I been through on t
he pass semester, a great experience that grown me up.

Probably the lazy one should take more rest because rest is to prepare for a further journey and I have a long long journey. Hahaha. So now, please let me smile like a lousai first xD

No comments:

Post a Comment