READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Everything happens for a reason

I know people always say everything is controlled in your hand. But in life, how many things can we really control in hand? Yes, you may do your very best for that particular thing but when something unexpected happened then you will still feel you're controlling it? Not to say we admit defeat to the fate. What we need to do is to think in another way. Sometimes you didn't realize, when you lost something actually you are gaining something on the meantime. So don't blame the God for why letting that hapened but thanks Him for bringing you back to the track you shall be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment