READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Saturday, May 30, 2015

Life may be surprised by a good thing or a bad one, be ready for that :)

Been rushing for assignments these few weeks, seriously assignments are tiring. I remember Mr Wong always say no pain, no gain. Now I know this applies in everything in life. After the deep talk with my Ms. Inspiration, I really got a lesson and know what to do after all. Haha

This is why I love psychology. We can always psycho people with all the awesome quotes and theories yet when it comes to ourselves it will be a different story. That's why I think I everyone should have the Mr/Ms Inspiration in life. In the world of psychology, there is no such thing called self healing. Disclaimer: Based on my opinion XD

Thank everyone for being with me in my hard time. I'm so fortunate to have them whenever I fall. I should stop my grandmother's story already. I'm not drunk just too happy to have my david de gea shirt though not the official jersey. Been searching it all way long and now 得来全不费功夫.

Lesson of the day: Be ready as life is fulled of surprised, though it might be a good or bad one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment