READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Monday, June 15, 2015

15-6-2015

Still 4 more papers to go for my 2nd semester final exam. And I almost done my transformation into a panda. Hehe

Recently addicted to a song by Zoey Rong describing the life of Majesty Wu. In the drama, the girl fell in love with the majesty who was much elder than her. Then when he passed away, she knew how hurt was that. But in fact, there is another guy who willing to sacrifice everything just for her yet she only realized the true love when the guy is about to die.

This story is similar to reality. We as human being also like that. We'll only realize the importance of someone or something when we lose it. It happened to me before so the lyrics in the song touched me.

Lesson of the day: appreciate whatever you have when they are still available. Don't wait until the day of 'out of stock' only you regret. Do it before it's too late.

Songs recommended: Let her go by Passenger, 时间都去哪儿,父亲


No comments:

Post a Comment