READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Thursday, April 14, 2016

Love is to bless for her/his happiness

When I was young, my ex told me if you really love someone regardless family or friends, you will want him/her be happy though you're not with them. I guess it was too deep for me to understand. After all, I don't understand but feel it. I know the one that I love doesn't feel the same as me yet I hope he can find someone whom he appreciates. It's painful for me but I can feel the happiness too!

Last time when my grandma was sick, she declined to stay in hospital and asked to be discharged. Then, she went home and was put on a drip as she was unable to eat anything. Few days later, the drip was removed because my grandma said it was painful. Last time, I don't understand. When she couldn't eat anything, the drip was the only way to help and why should my grandpa agree to remove it. Now I know, how deep my grandpa loves her. My grandma likes to bet on the 4D, and always make customise new clothes for a dinner. Though grandpa awared that those are not neccesary, he still pampered my grandma like nobody else. This is nothing but LOVE. Anything he does for a reason, that is her happiness.

So, it doesn't matter that the special one is not me, I truly hope he can be happy and healthy always
Hearts Eefang

No comments:

Post a Comment