READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Sunday, April 17, 2016

不具名的悲伤

This song is sung by Luo Zhi Xiang saying he has an unknown sadness. I believe everyone surely feel sad before but have you ever feeling sad without any specific reason? 

I guess you must have been some impressive incidents then you'll understand how it feels. It's like the incident have already over for so long and you might have forgotten about it. Yet, when the memory suddenly come to your mind, you'll feel the sadness while you don't know why you have the feeling either. I guess this is what the song called 不具名的悲伤. 

After years, when my old memories visit me, tears drop unconditionally and I don't know why. The only way I could find an explanation is this song, perhaps ones would say I try to escape from the reality. But I don't. I've accepted everything happened in my life, because I believe if they didn't happen, everything now will not go the same. I think it's time for me to go to bed :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment