READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Monday, April 18, 2016

25 minutes

Have you ever step into the class and your lecturer says " hey, you're 5minutes late and you wasted our time?" ? And you will OS who cares about the 5 minutes?! Yea, this is what you think when it happens to the lecture, what if the same thing happens to your love ones, when you're late and it is irreversible like the games you play.

When you are aware that you need to accompany your parents but you're just too busy:
(Nvm, I can accompany them next time).
When you know the special one is waiting for you and you take it for granted:
(Nvm, he/she will always be there for me)

Nonetheless, you never think that things don't  go like what you expect sometimes. There is a lyrics by Fish Leong that always touch me:你总说时间还很多,你可以等我,以前我不懂得未必明天就有以后…… Don't look down on the minutes, it may turn into forever regret.


No comments:

Post a Comment