READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Friday, April 22, 2016

Betray

Murphy Law states that the more you deny something the higher the possibilities it'll happen. I believe it's happening to me. I hate being betrayed because I always wanted to treat everybody good.

When I recall my memories, every scene of the betray despite by friends or the special one has hurt me so much. I always think that mirror effect should be applied everywhere but why i am betrayed when I treat spthem sincerely. Or too kind is a type of fault?

I remember 王子华said before "世界很简单,人类很复杂". This means that things do not go complicated but human. Sometimes it's better for you to be Noob or silly in order to live your life happily and haremonic. Knowing too much is not a good thing too! Now I learned to let go. It doesn't mean I give up on everything. Just be myself, those who care care, those who don't care don't care.

It's alright for the betray because the people who trust me trust, those who don't trust throw. Haha. When the person becomes not important, his/her ability to hurt = 0. Thanks for letting me know what is meant by a true friend. I appreciate as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment