READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ends in peace??

Yesterday,right after i posted in the blog,i received the news that one of my relative died...Huh? In my mind,i still can recalled back the moment that i saw him and he was still strong and healthy...Just a few months,a few months can change the whole world...This is unbelievable...He was a nice people...Everyone were sad....And this made me think of my grandma...the feelings were fresh until now....that pain....I miss her so much...the regrets for leaving her when she held my hands tightly...Everything were just too late,when she gone...even the thousand times of promises...I was too late... I'm sorry~~ this is what i can say now...But i believe you love me so much  and you wish that i could live my life happily...I'll try my best on it...I LOVE YOU!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment