READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Friday, October 22, 2010

Merdeka ^^

Eventually...my exam ended today...but its not my holiday yet..because my school is having many activities on coming weeks >< ...Last paper it was totally boring since everyone was expecting the last single second so that we can shout "merdeka"...The exam ended in the sound of laughing because my teacher suddenly came out with "cold" jokes =D...After exam,i rushed for my meeting...A lot were not coming...nvm...Something happened after the meeting............that made me realise that I actually need time to used to my life which is different from the past now......The difference is unspeakable...look like i lost something which is just a passer-by in my life.......But i believe that everything would be fine after all.....because when problem is not considered as problem,that its not a problem...^^ can understand??

No comments:

Post a Comment