READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A piece of beautiful puzzle ^^

Still remember my poem??I have a piece of puzzle with unforgettable memories...I couldn't believe that a teacher can have same channel with students(interests,music etc)...I like her teaching...And she's the one who joined singing competition with us,the one who never scold us before,the one who singing with guitar in front of us AND the one who MADE CUP CAKES for us...The beautiful,lovely teacher that we have...Unfortunately,we're going to lose her...Everyone just felt sad today,because we don't want her to leave...But,even she don't leave this time,we'll be going off next year after SPM...This is life,always dealing with different feelings ^^ ...We should just take it and move forward to discover the mystical paradise in the future...Teacher,you'll always in my HEART...I love you xD!
And I might be stop online-ing this two weeks...because i'm having exam...Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment