READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Saturday, October 30, 2010

This is a cycle ~~

Chinese people always say that human always experience four stages:living,getting elder,ill,and towards the death...Since my childhood i saw a few of my relatives died and their death bodies are burned in a room...and a people will just becomes dust in the air ...I was scared when i saw it...i was imagining the scene where I was the one who died and burned...As i growing up,these things keep on happening around me included my grandmother who left me last year...Eventually i cried....when she went to another world...and released from the pains that caused by the disease....Yea...leaving someone who we love is totally sad...But sometimes we have to accept it because this is our fate...We were no one and brought nothing to this world...And everything back to the origin point when we die...Because we brought nothing too and we'll be forgotten soon after we die....This is true.....because of it,we should be happy for still living our life today...and satisfied about what we have...try our best to do whatever we like so that we won't feel regret for didn't complete things that we wish to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment