READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Saturday, November 13, 2010

My holiday life started ^^

Eventually,its time for holidays....wow! Weekend...sports...was watching f1 qualifying...f.alonso rocks ^^ ...My WORLD CHAMPION !! Lets pray for him...hehe..tonight is coming ^^..But man u didn't performed well yesterday...walao..70++ only let a.villa won 2 balls..haiz...no hopes..who knows the handsome Macheda and another team mate won 2 goals in 10 minutes time...A draw is enough...hehe ..remained their records for not losing any matches so far ...=D...
^.^ v GOALS
And then,i'm here to introduce a movie as well as a song of the movie..hehe..PERFECT WEDDING ! Raymond ^^ the song was nice =D

No comments:

Post a Comment