READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy outing to see my lover =D

Today i went to sunway pyramid...hehe...of course ,1st thing to do was see and support my lover...Just in 140 minutes,i realised that he was more handsome than i imagine ^^...Can i watch for the second time?? @@
Why he so talented in acting...??so cute ^^..MY SUPER IDOL @@ then we went to somewhere which called full house to eat...Wow! I love the place...Unlike the ordinary restaurant...Share some photos here ^^..
I love the design ^^ I'll make it at my hse if possible in the future..

Look.!.the design just like a home sweet home...i like it!


Besides here i went to gasoline also,the design also nice ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment