READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just to bored ^^

My holiday...okay...as normal..boring ...looking for a piano sheet ...a song entitled 初见 by raymond lam and 杨千嬅...anyone found it can tell me the link ?? Love the song so much =D I posted in the elder post go ahead and try to listen ^^...Wow ..manchester united won !!!!Just too happy...Still macheda is there ..hehe..even he's not the most important player in the team..but i just like to see him in the match..Handsome italy guy ^^...Haiz..long time never heard about the "ice man"-Raikkonen(i think i spell wrongly)...He always be so cool when he was in formula one..But as i remembered he was he one who are so bad luck..the car suddenly stopped when he almost(a small distance to reach the end..) won the second place i think...pity him...But even lost he wouldn't show any negative expression...Just too bad when he left formula 1...i can't see him anymore >< My terrible life is coming ..oh no! Facing SPM next year...suffer ~~~~
LYRICS:
平凡如逐渐消失  两点  
平衡像没交叉点  的线  
巡游在夜深街中  擦肩  
你我也只差一分  吻在脸  
谁人谈再见再可见面  
谁祈求拍照记低笑面  
难重逢我至觉得  期待你会出现  
人总于今天  想昨天  
我眼睛望穿秋水  眼浅  
我气息像烟呼出  呵欠  
明明是幸福早于  脚边  
你我却翻天覆海  去历遍  

   

谁人谈再见再可见面  
谁祈求拍照记低笑面  
难重逢我至觉得  期待你会出现  
人总于今天  想昨天  
谁人谈再见再可不面  
谁人谈永远永不兑现  
情长而季节太短  离别直到思念  
曾辗转反侧  三百天  
从前如盪失终点  两边  
从头来用一分钟  初见  
情人在望天  兜转  擦肩  
我转身应该找到  你视线

No comments:

Post a Comment