READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Thursday, November 18, 2010

Haiz

It is undeniable that my lovely fernando alonso lost to vettel in f1...Oh my...Never mind lets wait for next year..hope he as well as ferrari can perform better next year ..hehe...Oh ya ..i forgot also good luck to valentina rossi..(did i spell wrongly??) A brand new environment in Ducati..good luck ya ^^...Now must focus on man united...(macheda..nani...berbatov...park..and other team mate..gambateh=D)
Apart from sports,lets talk about others..Such as the last day in school maybe.. Haiz..so sad for the streaming class =(..Some friends are going to drop already...No fun..no laughter...no jokes...What we have are:stress...pressure...depressing...Seriously scare of the pressure..can i apply for dropping class??No la..jkjk..
We must learn how to used to the environment but not choose to escape from it...Okay...
I learned something new recently...which is:my life is actually meaningful with so many experiences ...Hapiness...sadness..and various emotions...

No comments:

Post a Comment