READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Tuesday, November 30, 2010

it was speechless...

Have you ever received any news that is unbelievable and hard to accept?? Yea...i just have an experience on it few days ago...I thought it was just a joke but eventually i knew that it was true ...Until now,i still feel that it is so fake..everything that happened recently made me feeling like i'm in a dreamland...but i accepted the fact anyhow...No matter how hard is it,i'll fight for my happiness...I wouldn't let myself to have a emo face all the time...as what i said...we should accept everything that happened~~

No comments:

Post a Comment