READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Saturday, May 20, 2017

20-5-2017

Today went to the Sunway Velocity with my lovely mum and a relative. Bought a new dress which is to be wore during cny. Yes! the cny on next year February and I'm buying now. Perhaps this is the reason of buying too much dress. Right after I'm home. I went out again to buy "something" important. 

Omw to the place, the DJ from the radio said something that touched me a lot. Because of today is 520 that means I love you, so the topic today was all about relationship. What I heard is like this (as translated from chinese): We used to say the most beautiful and memorable is the first love, it is because we usually don't get to be together with him/her. It seems to be precious for things that we don't possess. Perhaps if we manage to be in relationship with first love longer, we would find him/her may not be as perfect as imagine. We should face it calmly for the broken relationship with first love because we somehow had been together with him/her in the past. 

Well, although I never say, I really appreciate that he appeared in my life. That kind of heartache feeling shouldn't be there anymore in order to ensure someone can walk away without any worry. I had been selfish for once and I'm pretty sure that I can't do it once more. No matter how hard it is, accept whatever that has happened is the best way to move on, bae! One last thing that I can spend my effort on the relationship that I loved the most! Thanks for everything though you're not the last who accompany me until the end of the journey... ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment