READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Friday, May 19, 2017

19-5-2017

Today was a no class day. I slept until 11 am which is a bit unusual. Well, I'd experienced from insomnia and I woke up few times during the midnight. Glad that finally I do not need to jam for nearly 1 hour to the class and get shot by the lecturer like what I have done every week. The impact of yesterday incident considered decreased a lot and so I whatsapp a friend that I've called yesterday while I was suffering from heartache. As usual, he didn't even remember that call. Then, I question myself when should I become mature without needing to rely on guys. This is perhaps the side effect of the melimpah jatuh love by my ex which has over pampered me. Like wtf.

Hmmm. A free afternoon may make me think of the negatives and so it came up to my mind to go out. After all, I decided not to sing alone but watch movie alone. Yea, sometimes I think doing things alone may be good as I do not need wait for a matching timing with others which is troublesome a bit. Watched guardian of galaxy 2, which is a movie that shall be freaking meant a lot for me? Nah, I think probably the main reason I choose to watch now is because it is really interesting (honestly and not cheating). Oh ya, the movie was nice to watch but I was distracted by the naughty child that kept shouting, the boyfriend behind me that kept explaining whats going on to his gf (as if his gf can't watch herself) and also the girl that laughed kind of loud that shocked me at the first time. 

After all, I realise I can't quit myself from learning to be independent. I just need a little more of courage and independence in order to make myself stronger.  How should I have the little? 

No comments:

Post a Comment