READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Wednesday, September 23, 2015

TYIL

Recently, I learned a abbreviation which is TIL-Today I learned. Yet, I changed it to 'this year i learned'. I remembered some said if you truly love someone, you'll be glad happy for him/her though you know he/she doesn't feel the same. After all, I know the feelings and its true.

You can be a good leader in work or organisation, you also can be expert in study or assignment, you too can be the famous person among us. Yet, they don't reflect that you are expect in love and relationship. I thought I have always do the best in everything but I am just a beginner in love and relationships. Tears and hard feelings could grow me up and now I know what I really want.

I was too selfish for myself in the past which always think of myself only and always listen to others. The thing that I learned from the psychology workshop: We can change everything but not the history and other people. Yes, I can't change what I did and his attitude, but I can change myself. To understand him more from whatever it is. I hope someday he could see me with my witness-the time. I tell myself, don't be stingy to spend time for him even though it can be half a year or longer than that as I'm learning to love on the same time. Trust and time are the elements I use now, trust that he is the person who worth it and give him and me a range of time to proof my heart.

This time round I mean it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment