READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Wednesday, September 30, 2015

30th September 2015- This is life

I went to PT actor audition last night, this is like the first time I've been to such interview. At the end of the day, I've learned a lots. Despite the result of intake, I gained a lot. That kind of feeling which no one else could feel the same. Kind of like you found something that you have lost for a very long time.

Been busy about juniors' orientation this week as well as the endless assignment. I understand that there is difference of opinion when a group of people working together. When only one person who consistently giving rejections while others are with me, I should have proceed with whatever is it without even giving a damn on it. Yet, I used to be the one who think a lot and reflect myself whether I really did something wrong. Sometimes, it doesn't count right or wrong but the angle we looking from.

My motivations now can be variety haha. Sports, entertainment etc of course including him hehe. Okay. I know I have talked too much about him so this time round not so much.
#lovehimthough #learningtolove

No comments:

Post a Comment