READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Thursday, September 17, 2015

18th September 2015

Been busy about everything recently: juniors' orientation, heavy assignment since beginning of classes etc. Meanwhile, he is having his final exam right now. I always don't feel like disturbing him during his exam. Hope everything is fine with him :)

During these days, I recall my memories about how we met and everything. I know I did many things wrong and it is difficult for me to compensate as there isn't any time machine in this world that can bring us to the past to save the regrets. I know it is stupid to wait for him yet I believe true love could win over everything and anything.

This time round I won't hide anything from him except one thing which is the truth that I still put him in my heart. The reason I choose not to tell is not to give him any pressure. I want him to see me as he really does instead of knowing my heart and falling into dilemma situation. Because I love, so though I am not being loved it doesn't matter. As long as he got his happiness, I feel pleased too ! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment