READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ignore my feelings??

I know there is always separations happen around...But I really sick of it...Why should they left one by one once and once??? I thought our friendship had reached to the stage where it needless to say how sad am I about your leaving....But in the end,you left just like that and until now I don't even receive any notification that you have reached... I forgot,it is not  because of I don't concern but I'm too care about it...Nevertheless,she left......Similar to the way that she left 3 years ago...also similar the way that he left 2 years   ago without any message left,also the way that my grandma left 3years ago without any last word for me except for the disappointed sight towards me when I was about to go back from visiting her...My best friend,my lover,my dearest grandma....one by one......What can I say when everything is a fact now?? There's nothing else i could say except "nevermind".....I appreciate each and every one who love me and I love....However,why do i need to express my appreciation by acting I don't care at the end???


No comments:

Post a Comment