READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Saturday, October 6, 2012

Listen!!

Is there any pair of ears to listen to me??? I hope someone can right be there for me even just once when I need....There are billion of words I wish to tell ....However,when I seriously look for.....there isn't anyone who really understand me can be right beside me,put a hand on my shoulder and said:"nevermind,I'll be here =) just tell me how u feel..." I think this has never happened ever since he was gone......
I know everyone would have their own thinking.....but can those ppl around me just try to control the temper???????????????????????I'm not a psychologist....I cant read mind,I'm not a worm in your stomach............I dunno wat you want when u dun say any word......................................................And pls if you had pissed off with something...................pls give me a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dun like a crazy ppl give me a shit face !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I'm paid to watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I dun even give a damn to see the idiot face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are human,I the same species too!!!!!!! you have feelings,why don't I have??????????????????????? I wish I could stay in harmony environment in the only comfortable place to me..........ended up with this kind of attitude towards me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who am I to you??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I did't expect you to have a super duper understanding towards me.............but just a little bit of respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well,just a little respect from you I also didn't get ......Honestly,the disappointment is maximum ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment