READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Friday, September 14, 2012

Everything is just a thought? NO!

I used to be a person who insist that everything I think is right. Nonetheless,I found I was wrong recently. I thought I would not fall in love with my ex- boy friend,in the end I loved him so much;I thought I could take the pain of letting him go,but in the end I was suffering;I thought as time passed by,I would reduce the sadness to minimum and forget everything about us,but in the end the memories are still so clear in my mind even though he had left for 2 years. I know I can't be like that throughout my whole life,I aware that I must stay stronger as no one need to depend on others to live,I know that I must insist my decision on forgetting him. Therefore,I've made a decision. I decided not to meet anyone that related to him. I hope anything or anyone that can link to him please stay away from me as possible as you can. I'm here to apologise if my decision hurt anyone but sincerely if u read this please do not come anymore. I really wish I could do it this time. This is the best decision for him,for her,for them and for me =') Don't worry about me anymore,although I can't guarantee that I'm always fine,I'll love myself no matter what =D

No comments:

Post a Comment