READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Saturday, September 22, 2012

To:The One That Got Away

Hey...Perhaps I am still the same as u scolded me as "white eyes"...Because I wanted to do stupid things here...hehe...During this 2 years,there were so many things happen around me because the Earth did not stop  rotating even one people disappear in this world...Eventually,I 'd finished my SPM...Result was not as good as u expected,I'm sorry because I did not do my best >.< Now is doing form 6,I hope I can be more independent without you beside me,do you think I can?? Of course I will my best =) and I made new friends in my so called new school..well,I never thought of I would study in a girls'school,anyhow its a fact now o.O

Sometimes,someone will ask me:what you want to be in the future? Seriously,I'm not sure what is the reason whether is you left or I'd changed my mind or I did not change my mind....I really don't feel like continue my dream anymore....Nonetheless,I think no one can predict what will happen in the future...I have had the feeling of my life for this 2 years is so blank...just like a piece of white paper....Unlike the past, the 2years are so meaningful and colourful that can described by a piece of drawings coloured with different colours of crayon...It had been so long I never seen you and heard from you....Honestly,I miss you so much even though as a friend....My friend,my lovely and extraordinary one.....I'm having one and only one question which is:"how do you do recently?" Will you answer??

No comments:

Post a Comment