READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Sunday, January 8, 2012

A busy weekend..

Yesterday, I went shopping at mid valley megamall...I think because it was weekend so there was people mountain people sea...i was happy because my aunt bought me shirt for chinese new year =) After that,I went pasar malam with my brother...never thought that the sushi at pasar malam sold out so fast...by the time i reached only left 4 >< 
the cappuccino @ delicious =)



Today woke up quite late as i slept very late last night ...Then i cooked spaghetti as my breakfast+lunch ..I think it can be my tea also as I cooked for almost an hour >< ...Oh no!! why so slow?!?! and the cooking time made me forget about the korea open =( when i turned to the channel,it was playing lin dan vs lee chong wei...everyone was surprised that lee chong wei won...after the men's single match,the tv showed the previous result...oh no!!! Men's double had over??? I thought it should be the last match as the opens recently arranged men's double as the first match....How sad...Lee Yong Dae and jung jae sung lost to China's Fu hai Feng and Cai yun..
       
jung jae sung and lee yong dae =)


cai yun and fu hai feng
After the match I went to to jusco and lepak lepak there...of course i wouldn't forget chatime...=) and I went fun and cheer ...both places also people mountain people sea...as fun and cheer is selling all the chinese new year decorations stuff...and I saw a lot of 'dragons' inside....
just to bored ...played with phone's camera ..XP

fun and cheer...so 'ang'
I was happy today as manchester united won manchester city in FA cup...3-2 ....2 goals by wayne rooney and 1 by welbeckthe cute guy ^^
wayne rooney

welbeck =)



No comments:

Post a Comment