READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HUH????

YES!!! Today school reopen and it is non of my business anymore...hehe..XP ..but i waken up at 6.30am =( even i am working at 8am...how sad..haiz...Well,after I reached there, I am starting to handle a class alone...Now only i know its quite tiring to take care of children actually...but some of them are cute and funny =)
Today during lunch time,the worker there kept on looking at me as if she got some question marks in her eyes...Eventually,she asked me a question...what a funny question: So,are you married?? Or Single?? I was totally shocked..After i paused for a while,I answered her:I'm single...Then i walked away and monolog: Am I look like a married people?? Of course NOT la!!
Nowadays, most of the parents are worrying about their children...This can be shown just now when I was ordered to gather the students at the school gate after they come out from the school....I walked from my work place to the school and all the parents were waiting impatiently there...When the parents were allowed to go in the school to take their children, I saw a nice scenery which was all the parents were rushing in the school(they gave me the feeling as if they are the fans of super junior and were rushing to meet suju..haha)  
I planned to go pasar malam tonight but my plan was ruined by my sister as she's going somewhere else >.<
Maybe due to I'm too tired,I fell down in my room..I'm wondering: lay fang,when can you stop falling down like a kid =( ?? Luckily,nobody saw...so fish ><
I guess I have discovered the medicine to treat insomnia...Of course not barbiturrates..hehe..Its only valid for me...which is
A song entitled Rivers flow in you by Yiruma...Actually,I love this song since long time ago...But due to some reasons,I have stopped listening to this song...Now,this song is the only song which can help me to meet zau gong ..thank you very much,yiruma ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment