READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My second part-time job =)

After covered by spider web at home for one week,I start my second part-time job today...Well, the people there i mean the teachers there are nice =)...I got my uniform and some teaching materials today XD...


However,the students >.< still haven't make me faint yet...All of the kids seriously got their own patterns,I found that its a funny thing to discover... of course this statement is not for the upper standard students...^^ I think I'll become a fierce people after being there for a longer period because if I am too soft,I'll be bullied by the students...Anyway,I am kind of like this job...at least I can fill my time with some activities in which I wouldn't think of nonsense...Luckily today the school have not reopen yet,I got to go back home earlier...But its going to be very busy tomorrow i guess..
That's all to share about my job ^^  I figured out something very funny about the weather nowadays...


In the presence of dark clouds still can see the sunshine...seriously confusing @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment