READ ME

This is my blog my area, everything I say is exclusively my opinion, so... ...
If you feel uncomfortable with what i say below,i'm here to say sorry...And you may leave by clicking HERE XD



Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ended? Started?

Hey! everyone...I'm back officially...After so long never really update my blog...Well,I faced some odds during my sweet sixteen and seventeen life....And there are lessons that I have learnt from the past...
First of all,a friend in need is a friend indeed...a lot of people always say this...and i really understand it now =) when i was facing some problems some friends get rid of me,however in the 'running situation',i can see some hands were lending to me...I was touched by them seriously...I am here to thank all my friends in need,you guys let me know the meaning of 'true friend'...
Secondly,appreciation~~ I have been amphasizing appreciation since long time ago....of course,there is reason to  make me think so....in this two years,there were a lot people around me leaving this world,included the one that i loved the most....so i learned to appreciate what the God gave me because for me the best things in life are free....(like the lyrics in Cry on my Shoulder:the best things in life they are free if you want to cry cry on my shoulder........) 
Thirdly,the perseverance to do something...Because of some reasons,my biology was always my weakest subject..... no matter how i study i still can't got good results for it....Until i made a label:"Biology is the hardest subject in SPM". Because of this label,my results were getting lower and lower =( When i was to give up on it,someone reminded me and encouraged me...After all, i realised that the hardest thing was not biology,but our point of view towards a thing...Psychologically,positive thinking will make everything easier but negative thinking will make everything worse....Even though last fighting will not help me to improve a lot on biology,but from bottom of my heart I had tried my best and i am satisfied and happy no matter what's the result =D ...
Above are the main things that I have learnt..People always said learn from mistakes..I hope the readers can learn something here =)  
My school life has ended....But it means nothing because there is a brand new life waiting in front of me in my journey....there is no ending until the moment that we close our eyes and sleep  forever ...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment